New Day, New Class, New Story

Ohmygosh I'm being so dramatic over this tukar class thingy. hahaha ok so as I said, we had to switch class with the Jaya's. Ofcourse ramai pissed off. Ye lah dah semester 2 baru nak tukar, kalau tukar awal awal lain cerita sebab kitorang at first mmg menyampah dapat kelas jauh dari other form3 classes

Anyways, Jaya class is okay. I mean its near with all the other form 3 classes. But there's no privacy. at all. sucks to da max!! If in Budi, I think I can just take out my phone whenever I want, even if it was Mr Cheng's  class. I can even date in class, I can dance and be all silly in class. hahaha but in Jaya is a total no no. Sebab like every minute mesti ada orang lalu lalang. It might be embarassing if I keep on doing ma thing I always do in class in this new class.

Tapi yang best kelas dekat dgn pangkin! Kalau cikgu takda, apa lagi lepak pangkin lah jawabnya! hehe so fun. It's so cold and soothing uish talah tak kena matahari memang sedap je mata memandang scenery plus bau makanan dari kantin la salle memang perh hebat. hahaha but I still miss my old class though. OH OH OH and then, board keceriaan makin kecik kalau pindah class sebab Jaya kongsi kelas with the afternoon session :D hehe

oh I wanna grab this moment and just type saying that SH is busy with his kawad so I don't see him much and I miss him :( Awwwww k bye