Hello Sarawak

Skip school for 2 days. Why? Blame Miri. haha went to Miri the past few days with ze big big family. Pergi wedding actually since my cousin married a Sarawak-ian.

Had lots of fun there. Seriously rasa macam family reunion. I hate kapal terbang :( Dizzy rasa macam nak muntah berjuta kali doh. The last time naik kapal terbang was when I go to Australia which is like 3 years a go perhaps? Serious dah macam phobia ah nak naik kapal terbang -.-

We stayed at the Eastwood Valley which is actually a golf coarse. I like the cabin, macam so kampung-ish sikit ala macam rumah panjang. Tah rasanya ah.

I like the majlis akad nikah in Sarawak, macam ala ala barat. K dah chop nanti nak kahwin akad nikah cara barat. Nais! Then, in Sarawak foods like maggi mee tu standard tau kalau nak serve dekat guest. Cool en? and they have this Mukun Night which is probably malam berinai kut dekat sini. Best! Ada this tarian gegendang and balas pantun which my mum joined and seriously it was damn funny. Me and my sister tutup muka doh, hahaha malu :P

The next day, we went to the petroleum museum :) and singgah pantai. Yes, sangatlah lawa pantai dekat Miri weh! Kalah Klang. hahaha durhh. Malam tu wedding reception, wore a brown jubah and must I say, I look pretty. I think, well to me I do. Rasa macam muslimah yang lawa :D

I really malas wanna upload pictures but this is me during the 4 days in Miri, Sarawak :
(gambar sendiri je upload, gambar event apa semua malas nak upload)