Expecting the unexpected

The two weeks school holidays made me like this
It turn me like a sad sad girl thinking that she wont find happiness
Dah diam gila emo -.- ok but true

I just feel like going back to that school holidays, guna time machine ke apa ke ANYTHING
and just wanna make things right. Should have do this and that, but I didnt
Bagitahu org pasal prob ni, apa macam mereka boleh bikin? bikin wa lagi rungsing -.-

I have my own counselor :) Yes dad, if you're reading this, my counselor is my age but she had suffer many pain and sadness, I guarantee she had experienced everything that sad people had gone through. I share stories with her, I cried through all my problems with her. Somehow she handled it just liddat and BOOOM, entah macam mana she make me feel better.

Dalam phone semua lagu sedih, dekat piano belajar lagu sedih, guitar pun sama.
Ok dah diam Fadhleen, orang mesti fikir kau emo gila -.-
Whoops dont care :/ people dont care, Im just talking about myself, but bukannya orang kisah pun. Entah baca ke tidak apa mereka peduli kan? dah diam

K im gonna mandi, wear baju terang, pergi terjun dekat sungai klang, waiting for the crocodiles to see my baju terang and eat me alive, die there, no one will know, that way I wont feel any sadness in this world anymore. HAHA apa I cakap ni? Tolonglah okay no, I wont do that. Gila I masih ada hidup and nyawa, use it wisely. Ni tak nak bunuh diri, masuk neraka nanti. Ok dah bye :)