Watafak

Haha STUPID title!
Ok First of all, I got a C for BM. I'm not that frustrated cuz I do suck in BM but I'll try to get an A next time for the sake of my A.N.N.O.Y.I.N.G. sista! Secondly, I am not satisfied with my height AND weight! Hara and Fatien are 1cm taller than me! That is H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E weyh! And my weight? Oh, no need to knw la. Haha. BTW, my classmates are damn friggin C.R.A.Z.E.E! if the girls ofcourse HARANEE and FADHLEEN cuz we both wont stop laughing all day. Well sometimes la. The guys all so friggin BISING! Idk wth they doing. Kicking/chasing/screaming all day long. how damn weird. Now I got nothing to say....... Oh ya! I juz remembered Im like damn DARK now! Im not as fair as snow anymore(I never was -.-) And and and! Zaheer bought me Taylor Lautner(well actually it's Jacob Black) POSTER from ENGLAND! =) So ya thx dude! This week there are too many 'things' happened. I dont want all the 'things' to happened but too bad IT HAPPENED
Haha wtheck? Im juz crapping