Latihan Merentas Desa

My school is so lambat nak buat cross-country. sekolah lain dah lama dah habis -.-

My wish for February is to lose weight so what I did was I went to ALL rumah sukan punya latihan. yes, ALL ok ALL! I joined Panglima, Bendahara twice, Temenggung separuh. Laksamana tak join sebab SH ada nanti kantoi dia marah -.-

Practically almost everyday I stayback sebab nak jog around the school, ada satu hari tu I couldn't stayback so I had to jog obamaself! Pergi jog dekat dalam rumah je lah. Apa guna ada trademill or whatsoever entah macam mana nak eja pun tak tahu

Oh and yes, I went jogging at Botanic with my classmate, Aiman ada satu hari tu. I consider him gay and his short and chubby (hehe jangan marah aku tau Eman) I didn't expect him to actually run with me the whole evening but apa yang interesting lah en dia punya stamina kuat juga. We did like almost 10 rounds? Cool en! haha

But sad part was I gain 1kg. and it sucks to the max. How can it happen doh -.- But I won't give up, February ain't over yet I still have many days to go untul achieve my mission!