Midterm Exam

from 18th-26th of May. lama kan?
Im gonna brag about all the subjects like a retard. All the subjects yang stressful I plug in my earphone and listen to the radio. It was kinda obvious at first cause asyik goyangkan kepala, ye lah kan lagu sedap takkan tak bergerak kut ! Then ada terkantoi sekejap because I was singing 'Lazy Song' too loud :D buat lek je lerr

Sejarah was hard. No like seriously I cried. Terasa macam nerd pulak nak nangis -.- But then yeah ! I need to understand Sejarah, not memorize it. Memang pecah kepala lah kalau macam tu. SH tried to teach me, but then dia ajar terlalu complex! sorry dear but I tak faham lah you ajar kadang kadang.

Well today is the 27th, last day before school holidays. Gonna hangout with my pumpkins dekat Eat Cafe then jumpa SH before dia pergi Pahang ! Haha thats the two reason why Im coming today :)