Kursus Kepimpinan Pelajar


hye,

ok kalau ikut gambar atas tu gambar graduation kan.Aleen bukan graduate pun.Harini Aleen join kkp(kursus kepimpinan pelajar) kat sklh.Maklumlah pengawas sklh.Tapi kkp tahun ni sekejap je.Dari pukul 8.00-12.30.Tahun masa Aleen darjah 4 paling best cuz tidur kat sklh.


Pagi2 datang kul 7.35.At the same time my bf sampai kat sklh same as me.So,I have to walk with him.OMG he is sooo damn cute.But he didnt tegur me n I didnt tegur him cuz terlalu nervous,malu n scared.Anyway sebelum masuk dewan kena daftar n I guess his name is under my name cuz kan datang sama ryte.Masuk dewan je,Syamil dah mula senyum at me is it means that he saw me n my bf walking together.I hope not.

First period ceramah by a teacher from IDK which school.Cant remember the school name.Guessing Kampung Jawa or Kampung Raja Uda.Asalkan ada perkataan kampung.Fun lah gak with this teacher.He is funny,n like every year mesti ada crying scene but this year I didnt cry.What a great achivement.I mls nak cry every year.So this year is I dont cry.

Then,masa recess Zaheer sms Haranee.Me n Nagarani kinda think that Haranee really really like Zaheer.She once admit it u know.My cuzin Fariz n my ok friend Heng Ghee always laugh the whole time.Even masa crying scene diorang laugh.N Divanesh asik nak tengok Nagarani jew.Undiscovered love of Nagarani n Divanesh.LOL.

Second period is with my science teacher.Ok la gak.Only he is not a good ceramah.His ceramah make me almost fell asleep.N he keep malukan my name.He malukan anyone name in class only 6 Bestari.Ayoyo.N he also tell a 'kambing joke'.Hahaha.Poor Iman.Sorry k Iman.